Friday, January 1, 2010

Californication: Season 3


Genre: Soundtrack
Date: 2009
Country: USA
Audio codec: MP3
Quality: 320 kbps
Playtime: 55:36

01. Rob Zombie - Pussy Liquor
02. Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears - Bitch, I Love You
03. Danielle Duval - You're The One That I Want
04. The Monks - Boys Are Boys And Girls Are Choice
05. John Neal - Real Big Leaguer
06. Widespread Panic - Werewolves Of London
07. Jimmy LaFave - Not Dark Yet
08. G.G. Allin & The Criminal Quartet - Carmelita
09. Spider Problem - Cha Cha (Be My New BF) (Rock Remix)
10. Sleepy Sun - Lord
11. Blind Pilot - 3 Rounds And A Sound
12. Stuffy Shmitt - Can't Find My Way Home
13. Damhnait Doyle - I Want You To Want Me

Buy Californication 3

Download Californication: Season 3 Soundtrack

Download Californication: Season 3 Soundtrack Mirror

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by | Jack Book